- The online textbook can be accessed at connected.mcgraw-hill.com
- We will do online quizzes/test there
- You can access the online textbook there as well
- We will be running a "flipped classroom." This means that you will be responsible for watching a video on the day's lesson the first half of the class period, then go over some problems with the teacher, and then practice on your own with the assignment.
- You can download a free graphing calculator for your android phone from on Google Play
- Use Desmos Graphing Calculator to graph any graph you want and save the image to your google drive.
"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves."
Survivor of 4 concentration camps
Our Classroom Rules
Chapter 13: Probability
Chapter 8: Right Triangles and Trigonometry
Chapter 9: Transformations and Symmetry
Chapter 10: Circles